What do you need to know before hiring a commercial glass company? When the safety, security and aesthetic value of your store is resting on glass installation, you want to hire a commercial glass company that can meet and exceed your needs.
Wondering what you need to know before hiring a commercial glass company? Here are our best tips for choosing a commercial glass company:
- Look for experience and professionalism: When you own a business or commercial building, it’s important to work with vendors and contractors who take their job as seriously as you do. While there are many glass companies out there, you can narrow down your search. First, ask fellow business owners or building owners who they prefer—word of mouth from trusted colleagues is a great way to get started. Next do your research. Read online reviews, visit their websites and interview contractors to determine who has the experience and delivers the satisfaction you need.
- Find a company with multiple glass options: Every business and building has different needs. If a contractor only has one or two options for storefront glass, move on to the next company. Fewer options means that the contractor is either inexperienced or isn’t as concerned with the customer experience as they should be.
- Ask about support after sale and installation: Find out how the contractor handles support before, during and after the sale and installation. If you run into any issues with the installation or the glass itself, you want someone who will stand behind their work and make it right.
- Stay away from subcontractors: Be sure to ask whether your contractor hires subcontractors. Although subcontractors can do a fine job, most owners would prefer to meet the people who will be performing the installation. It can feel like a bait-and-switch when someone else shows up to do the job—you have no guarantee of their workmanship or reputation.
- Inquire about testimonials or examples of their work: Word-of-mouth referrals make it easy to inspect your contractor’s workmanship. If you’re unable to find a suitable referral, ask the contractor whether they can provide testimonials or examples of their work.
- Choose a contractor who instills confidence: Last but not least, choose a contractor who makes you feel confident in their work product, pricing and support. Like any vendor or contractor, your comfort is key. When you find a contractor with experience, professionalism, a great warranty and excellent reviews, you’ll know you’ve found the right person for the job.
Now that you know what to research before hiring a commercial glass company, call Santa Fe Glass & Mirror. Our team is experienced in working with commercial storefronts. With plenty of glass variety, a great support policy and quality workmanship, we know that we can deliver results.
If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to our team today. We’ll be happy to provide quotes, testimonials and any other information you need. Our team is looking forward to working with you.
Categorised in: Commercial Glass Repair
This post was written by Writer