From standing six feet apart from one another to avoiding the outside world altogether, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way humans across the globe have gone about their daily routine. If you do happen to go to a store or essential business, you may notice the increased presence of glass protection guards in Santa Fe, NM. Keep reading to learn how they protect businesses and employees.
How do glass guards help?
Glass protection guards have been installed in establishments around the country for a variety of purposes. Here are a few of the top reasons we’re installing them:
- Block sneezes and coughs: Believe it or not, droplets from coughs and sneezes can travel anywhere from 50 to 100 miles per hour if the person doesn’t cover their mouth. The only thing protecting your workers from those droplets is a glass barrier. On top of blocking droplets, our glass barriers are durable and scratch resistant, ensuring they’ll hold up to extended use during the pandemic.
- Provide peace of mind: Along with physically protecting your employees, a glass shield protects mental health as well. While your employees are sitting or standing behind glass shields, their minds can be at ease knowing they’re not subjected to sick patrons in your store.
- Ensure compliance: Sooner or later, all open businesses may be required to install glass shields. Avoid any punishments by getting ahead and installing your glass shields today! The cost to install glass barriers in your business is far cheaper than any fine or punishment.
Where are glass guards useful?
If you operate a business, you could probably benefit from glass protection guards in Santa Fe, NM. These are a few of the many establishments that could use our products and services:
- Grocery stores: Between dealing with hundreds of customers in a shift and handling germ-covered money, grocery clerks are a high-risk category for catching COVID-19. The best way to protect a grocery clerk is to install a glass shield on the register. While behind the shield, your employees are safe from coughing and sneezing patrons.
- Banks: Your bank branch may already have some kind of glass barrier that divides customers from tellers. If the barrier isn’t tall enough to protect the teller’s face, though, it’s time to rethink the shield. All glass shields should be tall enough to defend your employees if they’re standing up.
- Healthcare facilities: This one is a no-brainer, but all healthcare facilities should have glass shields in the reception area. Our glass barriers don’t just defend against COVID-19—they also protect employees from any other sickness a patient might have.
- Pharmacies: A sick person’s next stop after the doctor’s office is often the pharmacy, so it stands to reason that the pharmacist should be working behind a glass shield. Again, just make sure that the shield is high enough to provide sufficient protection.
Don’t wait around to install glass protection guards in Santa Fe, NM! Call our team at Santa Fe Glass & Mirror today to set up an appointment or to learn more about all of our commercial glass services.
Categorised in: Glass Protection Guards
This post was written by Writer