Inspirational Glass Door and Wall ProjectsSeptember 11, 2018 4:41 am Leave your thoughts
Are you planning on remodeling a room in your house sometime soon? If so, might want to consider incorporating large amounts of glass. Massive windows, big glass doors and colored glass accents add character to any home and make your house stand out among all the others in your neighborhood. Continue reading to learn about a few of the hottest design trends with glass and to get some ideas for your next remodeling project:
- Glass doors: Open up your home and let sunlight illuminate your space by replacing your solid door with a glass door! You’ll be amazed at how a simple glass door can transform your home by making it feel so much more open and even spacious. You don’t have to stop with a glass front door, though—consider replacing other doors in your home with sliding glass doors that allow rooms to flow seamlessly into one another. Give us a call today to learn more about enhancing your home by replacing your old doors with new glass ones.
- Bathroom glass: Remodeling your bathroom is expensive, but it’s also one of the best investments you can make if you’d like to sell your home in the future. A small change you can make in the bathroom is replacing that old shower curtain with a glass door. Glass shower doors have an elegant look and feel, and they really increase the value of your home. While you’re at it, upgrade your vanity with mirror replacement in Santa Fe, NM. A big new mirror gives your bathroom a quick and noticeable facelift at a fraction of what you’d pay for a full remodel.
- Picture windows: Having big windows throughout your home is great, even if your house doesn’t have a fantastic view. Large windows let sunlight in and make your home feel light and airy. One of the hot trends nowadays is maximizing the amount of natural light by installing large windows throughout the home. Talk to our professionals about installing windows to give your home a fresh new look!
- Mirror shelves: Would you like to have some of the most unique shelving on the block? If so, you might want to consider replacing your current shelves with mirrored shelving! It’s a simple change, but a mirrored shelf adds a fun touch to any living space. The best part? It’s a fairly inexpensive project that you may even be able to do yourself!
- Painted glass: Another easy project you can do is painting the glass that’s already in your home. A painted glass door or window creates a whole new look and feel for a room, and can be a big talking point for any visitors that come to your house.
Whether you’re remodeling your living room or adding some glass shower doors, be sure to choose Santa Fe Glass and Mirror for all of your glass needs. We specialize in glass replacement in Santa Fe, NM for homes and businesses of all sizes. Give us a call today to learn more about our services!
Categorised in: Glass Replacement, Mirror Replacement
This post was written by Writer