Mirror Decorating TipsMay 10, 2018 10:19 pm Leave your thoughts
Nothing brightens and opens up a room quite like a mirror. Mirrors are excellent ways to increase the amount of perceived space in your living room, bedroom, bathroom or even kitchen. There’s no shortage of fun and creative ways that you can use mirrors in your day-to-day decorating routine.
If you have a few mirrors in your home that are looking past their prime, you don’t have to give up the light and space they provide. Consider investing in mirror replacement in Santa Fe, NM. Alternatively, if you have a particularly large or unique mirror that really sets your space apart, you may want to consider hiring a professional to perform mirror repair in Santa Fe, NM. Investing in both of these services can help you make your home a more exciting and inviting space.
Whether you’re purchasing new mirrors to spread throughout your home or you’re planning on redecorating using recently repaired mirrors, here are a few mirror decorating tips to keep in mind:
- Accent windows: Your mirrors can be used to accent windows and increase the amount of natural light in your living space. Placing mirrors opposite windows will make the room feel brighter and much more open and inviting. Using mirrors to accent windows allows you to bring the outdoors inside.
- Reflect art: Using mirrors to reflect art allows you to make the most of your investments in creativity! Whether you have a stunning sculpture or an interesting painting that you want to highlight, allowing your mirrors to reflect the art already present in your living space is a great strategy.
- Don’t fear designs: If you’re paying for mirror replacement in Santa Fe, NM, don’t be afraid to invest in mirrors that have interesting and exciting designs on them. Geodesic shapes, wood-crossed patterns and multi-paned glass can create interesting and effective décor in your home.
- Inviting entryway: You can use mirrors to make your home even more inviting by placing them along entryways. This may mean that you have to invest in mirror repair in Santa Fe, NM more often, however, because mirrors in entryways are more susceptible to damage.
- Double your plants: Houseplants bring vitality and excitement into the home. You can make it appear like you’ve doubled the number of houseplants in your abode by investing in mirrors that reflect your existing houseplant stash. Make the most of your miniature palm or bonsai collection by reflecting your houseplants.
For more than two decades, Santa Fe Glass & Mirror has been providing high-quality home décor solutions for residents in and around the greater Santa Fe region. We are proud to provide each and every one of our clients with mirror replacement and mirror repair in Santa Fe, NM that suits their individualized needs.
Regardless of the size or scope of your glass-based needs, you can count on us to provide you with sensible and good-looking solutions that will accent and complement your living space. To learn more about our extensive range of products and services, contact one of our friendly representatives today!
Categorised in: Mirror Repair, Mirror Replacement
This post was written by Writer